High Paying Social Worker - Up to £70,000 a Year Equivalent
NonStop's client, based in the South East of England, is looking for experienced Social Workers to join their Long Term Child Protection Team.
This is a locum role offering up to £70,000 a year equivalent, possibly more depending on experience, which you wont get anywhere else. Overall you caseload will average 20, which is also lower than some neighbouring authorities. You will also have support and supervision from an experienced management team.
The local Authority you will be part of is one that is reinventing itself as they've show good improvements in previous ofsteds and are heading in the right direction, so not only will you be getting some of the most lucrative rates in the south of england, you'll also be part of a an up and coming Authority.
Our client is looking for experience Social Workers with at least 2-3 years experience in long term child protection, children in need or looked after children. Court would is desireable.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Section 47s
- Qualified Social Worker with relevant Degree
- Post qualification in the UK experience
- Court Work experience
- HCPC registration
- Full Clean driving license
If you don't want to miss out and want to know more, then click Apply Now or contact Brían Glancy on B.Glancy @ nonstop-recruitment.com / ext. 3393. We can discuss the role and Local Authority in more detail.
What NonStop Care offers;
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- Child Protection
- Qualified Social Worker
- Looked After Children
- Court work
- Children and Families
- Initial Assessment
- Child in Need
- Multi Agency
- Children's Services / South East England MASH