Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection - Powys
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection team within the Social Care industry in Powys. The Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection team vacancy within Powyswill be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Initial Assessments and Core Assessments
- LAC Reviews
- Giving Evidence
- Managing a varied caseload
- Court Reports
- Section 47's
- Post qualifying experience of working within a statutory Child Protection within the UK Social Care industry.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- This is a role within the Social Care industry
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within UK
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection - Powys role, or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Powys please contact Danny Evans or email in your updated CV to us today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job