Qualified Social Worker ,Bradford Looked After Children, £35 Per Hour (Health and Coronavirus jobs)
Reed Health and Care are looking for experienced Qualified Social Workers who are interested in working in the LAC team based in Bradford.
RANGE OF DUTIES:
- Undertake preventative work with families, providing them with support material aid and financial assistance to diminish the need for care or accommodation.
- Investigate complaints of neglect and ill-treatment of children.
- Receive children committed to the care of the Authority and use Child Assessment and Emergency Protection Orders.
- Accept responsibility for and supervision of children in care and set up reviews of such cases at defined intervals.
- Undertaken investigations into prospective family, friends and foster parents and supervise fostering arrangements in both private and Local Authority approved
- Give evidence in the Courts in care and other proceedings which the Authority may institute, including the presentation of reports.
- To act in accordance with the priority and policies of the Children’s Division and Department.
- Liaison with other agencies and organisations in line with the responsibility outlined above, in order to fulfil the provisions of a social work services
- To provide an access to service for client groups other than Children, Young People and Families.
£250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
Pay rates for this role up to £35 per hour
Applicants must have a qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent (e.g. BSc, BA, MA, CQSW, DipSW) and be registered with Social Work England (SWE).
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Access to your own continued Professional Development fund
- Child Protection
- Social Care
- Social Work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'