Qualified Person (QP) Manager - Norfolk
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Norfolk.
Your role as a QP will involve:
- Timely release of all drug products, medical devices and unlicensed drug products.
- Ensuring suitable contracts and technical agreements are prepared and implemented relating to the manufacture, packaging, testing and distribution of medicinal products.
- Notifying senior management of any issues related to GMP, product quality and any other matter that requires their attention.
- Participating/leading in the review of any complaint, deviation investigation, or product recall.
- Providing support to the auditing of contractors and key suppliers against Marketing Authorisations and relevant GxPs.
- Inspecting contractors' facilities and production documentation at intervals to establish and maintain working relationships with people in positions of responsibility and maintain confidence in their application of GxP and requirements of Marketing Authorisations.
- Reviewing and approving SOP's and other relevant GMP documents relating to the manufacture, labelling and assembly operation, storage, distribution and QC testing of drug products.
- Support the implementation of the Global Quality Directives.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity based in Norfolk paying an excellent salary of £70,000 - £85,000 per annum and great benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top, Pension, Life insurance, Childcare vouchers and much more.
To apply for the role of Qualified Person you will have the following:
- A degree in one of the following scientific disciplines: Pharmacy, Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology, Biology.
- Experience working as a QP which ideally will involve prior experience in the certification of sterile dosage forms (either terminally sterile or aseptic) - flexible on this.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit www.qualitystart.co.uk
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Quality Assurance
- Batch Release
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'