Here at Able Staffing, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a fantastic private day nursery. Currently seeking a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to join their setting.
- Are you a qualified nursery nurse looking for a new challenge?
- Do you have excellent knowledge on EYFS?
- Are you level 3 NVQ Qualified?
- Do you have experience working with children or within a nursery environment
This is a full time position with flexible start to work date. You will be working alongside other qualified members of staff in a lively and friendly setting!
Your key day-to-day tasks would include:
- Planning of curriculum using the EYFS
- Carrying out observations
- Ensuring you provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children
- Working as part of a team with shared responsibilities
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Great holiday entitlement
- Further on the job training
- Great career prospects
If you feel that you are looking for a challenge, or simply want to further your experience with the possibility of promotion and working your way up in a company, this is where you should apply!
40 hours per week
Please email shannon.millar @ablestaffing.co.uk
- Child Care
- Level 3
- Nursery Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job