My client, a well-established and highly regarded company based in the IL are looking for a Qlikview Consultant to join their delivery team to work on their client sites.
The successful candidate will work closely with customers to understand the business processes, discussing the best approach, identifying relevant KPI’s to then model the data and create appropriate apps and dashboards. Business data may be stored in a combination of SQL-compliant relational databases, spreadsheets, flat files or online systems. Moreover, during the project lifecycle the Qlik Consultant will often work autonomously at a customer site which will involve defining tasks, establishing priorities, managing expectations and successful delivery.
- Strong experience in delivering and developing Qlikview solutions
- Hands-on experience with relational databases and data modelling using QlikView.
- Exposure to QlikSense
- Ability to interact with project stakeholders and with business users
- Full UK driver’s license and use/ownership of a car
- Previous consulting experience
- Qlik Certified
"Office Assistant jobs in London"