Brewster Pratap Engineering are working with a Cumbria based manufacturing business who are looking to recruit a QHSE Manager.
Job purpose: Maintain and develop company standards to support the business utilising known standards that demonstrate the business as a professional and environmentally conscious manufacturer.
As the QHSE Manager you shall promote a positive quality, health, safety and environmental culture, be responsible for ensuring that all safety and environmental legislation is adhered to and all policies and practices are adopted throughout the organisation (all sites).
You must work closely with members of the organisation at all levels (employees, management, directors etc) to develop, implement and monitor strategies, policies and procedures to minimise operational losses, occupational health problems, accidents/ injuries and maximise the companies and health, safety and environmental performance.
Main duties of the role will include:
- Deliver accreditation to ISO 9001, 14001, OSHAS 18001
- Monitor, maintain and audit internal systems according to known standards
- Liaise with external bodies for continual improvement
- Identify candidates to train to internal auditing standards
- Maintain current procedures as required
- Chair safety committee
- Develop the annual quality and safety plans
- Monthly reporting on KPI's
- Recording and reporting of safety incidents
- Lead and motivate a small team
- Annual staff appraisals
- Working knowledge of OHSAS 18001 and IS 14001
- HSE experience working within a busy manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH/IOSH qualified
- Computer literate
- Great communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is proud of their staff and like to reward them accordingly.
Free onsite parking.
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.
- ISO 9001
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job