QC Bioassay Analyst
Title: QC BioAssay
Location: North West England - Merseyside
Duration; 6 Months
Search Scientific are currently working with a leading Pharamceutical company based in the North West, who are looking for a QC BioAssay scientist. As a QC analyst you will be sitting within the companies Quality Control department, performing a wide range of biological assays such as ELISA and SDS-PAGE.
- Perform biological testing on finished products.
- Recording your own results to GMP regulations.
- Working as part of a team to ensure set KPIs/Metrics are achieved.
- Be educated to BSc level within a scientific subject.
- Hands on experience working Biological assays including ELISA/SDS-Page.
- Solid understanding of GMP.
If you would like to apply for this role please use the link provided below. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale - , or call Dan for further details .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'