QA – Technical Manager
We have an exciting, brand new opportunity for a Technical Manager to join us here at QA on a permanent basis, based either in Manchester or remote with travel.
As Consulting Technical Manager, you will be responsible for the technical management and on-going professional development of a number of technical Consultants located throughout the United Kingdom.
You will be also be responsible for completing reviews for all Consultants, as well as annual appraisals and maintaining the Continuous Professional Development programme.
- Previous experience working with open source or enterprise software and their implementation.
- Previous experience in Cloud DevOps environments and their implementation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage time to meet changing business needs.
- Must be methodical, accurate and numerate.
- Previous people management experience preferred
£30 - £34kpa
We are the UK’s leading tech skills training provider shaping the next generation of technologists, leaders and innovators.
By powering potential – the potential of over a quarter of a million learners a year. We empower them to push boundaries and thrive in the workplace.
- Enterprise Software
- Cloud DevOps
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'