We are looking for a QA Specialist to join a market leader, within a niche field, whose products are recognised globally. Whilst committed to research and development, the organisation's products are supporting healthcare professionals and patients every day.
The successful QA Specialist will play an integral part within the manufacturing operation. You will be in charge of critically reviewing and approving maintenance and validation documentation, performing regular reviews, and acting as a QA representative/point of contact for any issues or investigations.
QA Specialist Requirements:
- Experience within QA Equipment and Validation
- Must have strong experience within a GMP environment
- Educated to degree level within a science or engineering subject
- Knowledge and experience with pharmaceutical equipment
- Ability to analyse and investigate issues
If you are interested in this QA Specialist opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job