Chase Resourcing in conjunction with our client, a global provider of software solutions are looking for a Graduate QA Automation Engineer to join an innovative, highly motivated service delivery team.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, creative and proactive. The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
As a member of the QA team you will play a crucial role in maintaining and developing the banks quality systems.
- Design, create and execute automation test scripts
- Creation of defects and liaise with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate defects as appropriate, using Quality Center or similar defect management tools
- Support production deployment of applications and perform validation testing during the roll outs
- Ability to work alone or within local and off-shore teams successfully
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in an IT related discipline or Business related discipline (minimum expected 2.1 or 2nd class honours degree)
- Someone who is passionate about Quality Assurance (QA) as a career.
- A hands-on problem solver with a high rate of achievement, attention to detail and an appetite for new challenges.
- The desire and stamina to be a part of a fast-paced and ever expanding team.
- Ability to demonstrate a self-motivated and disciplined approach to learning and working.
- Ability to work both independently and within a large global team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.