QA Automation Test Engineer - (Remote Scotland)
QA Automation Test Engineer is sought by a growing technology company in Aberdeen, Scotland to join their QA team. Currently my client is at an exciting point of their evolution and despite the pandemic have been continuing to scale they require a QA Automation Test Engineer to impact their mission in innovating testing across multiple platforms such as handheld, web and desktop.
As QA Automation Test Engineer, you will be accountable for maximizing the engineering velocity of deployed changes. Along with UX, Product, and software developers, you will be the QA SME on everything my client tests and builds, across a mixture of Automation and Manual Testing focused to 70% front-end and 30% back-end via functional, usability, compatibility, performance, security, accessibility testing; influencing how the product team works on a day-to-day basis
Within this QA Automation Engineer opportunity there is tremendous scope to innovate QA within a global environment, leading monthly project workflows and build simple and elegant solutions. If you seek autonomy and desire a challenge your expertise within an inventive, fast-moving QA Automation Team; with growth for further learning, personal development and reward, then please read on.
**This is a fully remote role only open to candidates based in Scotland. My client is happy to support fully remote working from here**
QA Automation Test Engineerpermanent profile required:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a QA Automation Test Engineer
- Interested in creating automation suites especially for frontend web applications.
- Culpable skills in utilising Selenium and SQL/databases working in a Java environment.
- A person who takes ownership of what they are working on, passionate about mentorship and helping grow others as an SME.
- A creative and detail-oriented problem solver.
- Known for improvement ideas and for expressing solutions to problems
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and collaborative skills with international teams previously.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer/Electrical/Software Engineering or similar.
QA Automation Test Engineerpermanent contract details include:
- Start date: ASAP.
- Contract: Permanent.
- Salary: Up to £42,000 base salary + bonus + benefits.
- Location: Remote working in Scotland or based in Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Interview times: ASAP
To find out more about this QA Automation Test Engineer permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'