An exciting opportunity has opened up with a market leader in professional services in the UK as a QA Analyst, to join their growing team based in their Swindon office.
As a company they build innovative solutions to streamline the property transaction process, making the process much more simple, straightforward and efficient.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Working in a collaborative, communicative, relaxed and friendly environment, in a new and modern 'alongside developers, business analysts, product owners and others, on an array of different and exciting projects
- Helping the company to continue their recent transition towards automating the testing processes wherever possible
- Testing on their mobile apps, web apps and web services
- Writing and maintaining test cases/scripts, test documentation and data and logging issues and defects with tracking management tools
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Strong experience with Automation, using tools such as Selenium, Cucumber or similar
- Working knowledge of one or more programming languages, ideally with C#
- API testing experience using tools such as Postman, SOAP UI or similar
- Good understanding of MS SQL server and comfortable with SQL
- Experience working in a SCRUM team/in an agile environment
- A good manual testing background, including exploratory testing experience
- A passion for implementing quality solutions and automation testing
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are searching for an opportunity where you can have a voice, add real value, be involved with the growth of one of Wales most exciting new software houses, as well as progress your career then please get in touch today with our specialist software testing recruiter, Joel Marshall.
Please apply with a CV attaching your recent contact details. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'