Hassocks - driver required
£17600 - £19600 + opportunity to grow a career
Permanent. Hours of work are based on a 37.5 Hour a week, between the hours of 07:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday.
An exciting aviation opportunity is available with Hunters’ large and global aircraft component specialist for an enthusiastic and career-minded person to progress as a purchasing administrator. The purchasing administrator will assist the Purchasing department with the review and purchase of inventory to meet business requirements. The purchasing administrator will liaise with suppliers and deliver a high-quality service level, ensuring on time deliveries. The purchasing administrator will develop Supplier relationships.
- Previous experience working in an administrative role within an office environment desirable.
- Knowledge of aircraft components advantageous but not essential.
- Professional, confident and courteous phone manner.
- Excellent communicator at all levels, good at building relationships.
- Capability to use initiative, aptitude to recognise and respond to problems.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines and target.
- Ability to use Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Performance driven with the desire to succeed.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment.
- To work a 37.5-hour week, Mon-Fri between 07:00 - 19:00, flexibility on work hours’ essential.
- Language skills desirable.
- Assist in sourcing inventory to quality and industry approved standards.
- Obtain vendor quotes and input data onto system database.
- To support Purchasing Executives to utilise Pooling solutions, maintaining optimum inventory levels to support business.
- Assist in negotiations with Suppliers to obtain best price, terms and warranty.
- Issue purchase orders.
- Expedite open orders to achieve delivery requirements.
- Develop Supplier relationships.
- Attend supplier meetings including occasional travel to supplier sites.
- Support with obtaining warranty return approvals from suppliers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'