A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchasing Administrator to join my client a Sunday Times Top100 Employer.
The successful candidate will be proactive, work to a high standard and proven experience of high volume order/invoice processing.
- Providing a purchasing service that fully supports the business which will include producing purchasing forms, processing orders on suppliers, raising invoices to customers, managing internal intercompany charges in the group and managing stock levels where appropriate.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on purchasing activity to ensure that senior management are kept informed at all times.
- Negotiating and administering the purchase of products and hardware from suppliers in accordance with pre-agreed terms of business.
- Monitoring and managing service level agreements to ensure suppliers meet agreed deadlines and service contracts.
- Managing stock and materials ensuring that appropriate levels are kept at all times.
- Liaising with the Technical department to ensure the efficient delivery of products and hardware to customers.
- Liaising with the Sales team and Sales Management to ensure the highest levels of customer service is maintained.
- Ensuring that all ISO quality procedures are followed at all times.
- Developing and managing supplier and vendor relationships.
- Adhering to purchasing procedures as laid down and service level agreements in effect.
- Assisting with the collation of purchasing figures.
- Organising data and inputting relevant information into the CRM database on a timely basis.
- Creating reports and producing management information as directed.
- Being an ambassador during all customer interactions and living the values at all times.
- Participating in Company projects as and when required.
- Order/invoice processing background (ie processing approx 500 documents per month)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good administration skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent PC skills - Excel, Word - SAP desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Educated to GCSE level
- Order Processing