Purchase Ledger Clerk - York - 8 Month Fixed Term Contract (Potential for permanent role in the future)
Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a market leading organisation based in York. The position will be joining a growing finance team and the company are based in modern offices which have free on site parking.
Key responsibilities for the Purchase Ledger Clerk position will include:
- Matching, batching and processing invoices
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
- Accurately process a high volume of transactions daily for the bank accounts
- Posting all sales receipts with high levels of accuracy
- Ad-hoc finance duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience
- Previous use of Sage system desireable
- Have excellent communication skills
To apply for the Purchase Ledger Clerk position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website or contact Kieran Belk via LinkedIn.
- Purchase Ledger
- Sage Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'