An excellent opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger professional to join a busy and dynamic role within this telecommunications company based in Cambridge in the capacity of Purchase Ledger Clerk. Within this role the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for processing and reporting on the purchase ledger of the business.
A dynamic and growing telecommunications business who operate from fantastic facilities in the centre of Cambridge who are presenting a fantastic career step for the right candidate. A busy and challenging environment which is equally rewarding can provide a brilliant opportunity.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Ensure that all supplier invoices are processed in a detailed and timely manner
- Processing all supplier invoices and credit as well as supplier payment runs
- Reconciliation of all supplier statements
- Assist with the maintenance and improvement in current processing and reporting processes
- Assist with the month end duties as directed
- Balance sheet reconciliations on a number of accounts on a monthly basis
- Assisting with the creation and posting of monthly ledger journals
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will:
- Confident individual capable of communicating with a number of key stakeholders
- Detailed understanding of both UK Tax and HMRC legislation
- Actively studying AAT
- Prove track record of processing invoices within a fast paced accounting environment
- Confident user of Excel capable of; V Lookups, Pivot Tables, Sumifs
The successful applicant will be joining a fast paced, challenging but hugely rewarding role in the capacity of a Purchase Ledger Clerk. Within this role the successful applicant will be operating out of fantastic facilities for this telecommunications business in Cambridge which offer a brilliant working environment as well as a competitive salary a benefits package with opportunities for study support.
- purchase ledger
- accounts payable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'