Job Role: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: £14,000 - £16,000
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Location: Lutterworth, Leicester
You will be working for an established organisation based in Lutterworth on a full time permanent basis. This opportunity has come about due to growth of the business and in return my client is looking for candidate’s who are eager to progress through a reputable company with support and further training in return. You will be working within a friendly team as a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
- Code and check invoices
- Work out VAT payments
- Pay out money via BACS or by cheque
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- File invoices and statements
- Deal with purchase enquiries
- Process staff expenses
- Ideally experience working within a Finance team previously
- Great attention to detail
- AAT Qualified or actively studying (not essential)
- Good working knowledge of MS Packages such as Excel and Word
Applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.
If you are wanting to get a new opportunity, please send an up to date CV to Mav at or alternatively, please call on .