Purchase Ledger Clerk
A great opportunity has arisen to join an established business as their Purchase Ledger Clerk. Managing your own supplier accounts you will be experienced in carrying out all aspects from start to finish.
This role requires a confident self-starter who can work effectively with all areas of the business and suppliers.
This role would suit an experienced purchase ledger clerk who enjoys this area of Finance.
- Coding and inputting purchase invoices
- Maintaining supplier information
- Resolving supplier queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Ensuring invoices are authorised for payment
- Supplier payment runs
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
- Query Resolution
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job