Main duties will include;
• Ensuring invoices are properly authorised and coded with correct expense type.
• Maintain an up-to-date PL by ensuring unallocated cash, refunds and write offs are entered.
• Monthly aged creditors analysis review.
• Reconciliation of supplier statements
• Liaising with supplier and internal staff to resolve supplier queries.
You will need to have at least 3 years’ experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply now.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job