Your new role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk/Accounts Payable Clerk to join a forward thinking business based in Darlington. This purchase ledger/accounts payable opportunity would suit someone who is used to working within a fast paced environment and able to manage high volumes. This is a temporary opportunity that will last around 8-12 weeks, so the Purchase Ledger Clerk/Accounts Payable Clerk should be available for an immediate start.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Processing high volume purchase invoices.
- Matching, batching and coding purchase invoices.
- Supporting with supplier queries.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Reconciling bank accounts.
- Ideally you will have experience of using an ERP system; SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Navision etc.
As the ideal candidate, you will be:
- From a shared service centre background where you have used SAP or another ERP system.
- Experienced in the use of Excel (advanced; look-ups and pivot tables).
- Be available for an IMMEDIATE START.