Missguided is not only one of the fastest growing online ladies fashion retailers, but one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
We have recently moved into new, state of the art premises as we look to increase our turnover to over £1bn, and we are looking for people who have the drive and ambition to help us achieve this goal to join our team at this exciting time.
We are looking for an exceptional purchase ledger clerk with SAP experience to work with our current team and help drive Missguided towards our goal. The ideal purchase ledger clerk is someone who can add new ideas, SAP experience, energy and enthusiasm into the mix. The successful candidate will need to enjoy and thrive from working in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
Purpose of a Purchase Ledger Clerk:
To provide support to the Purchase Ledger Manager in meeting the requirements of the Finance Department and the business.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities of a Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Use of SAP to match and process high volumes of invoices and credit notes to purchase orders.
- Proactive and timely resolution of supplier, invoicing and PO queries. Working closely with internal departments, the XPO warehouse, Management Accountants and external suppliers to ensure that service levels are maintained.
- Performance of regular supplier statement reconciliations and working with Purchase Ledger Manager to resolve more complex issues.
- To ensure the timely settling of invoices to suppliers using manual and electronic payment systems as required.
- To support with raising debit notes and following up any subsequent queries with the suppliers.
- To adhere to quality processes and procedures.
- To contribute to continuous improvement of procedures to improve efficiency of the function and the department through the development of relationships with own team members and other departments.
- To assist the Purchase Ledger Manager with any ad-hoc duties, including data analysis.
- To monitor own progress towards business and individual objectives.
- Experience of working in a purchase ledger team which uses SAP.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy.
- Enthusiastic and flexible team player with high expectations of self and others.
- Able to work under pressure, uses own initiative and constantly seeking to improve.
What Skills, Experience and Qualifications will you need as a Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Planning & organisation.
- Uses own initiative.
- Team player.
What We Will Give You:
- A competitive salary.
- Pension (that we contribute to as well!).
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Bonus (subject to company and personal performance).
- Staff discount.
- Salary Sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work and childcare vouchers.
- Death in service benefits.
- Brand new, state of the art, fun working environment. Spacious desk areas, café, kitchen areas and quiet spaces where you can plug in and work in peace.
- Regular team and companywide social events and parties.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job