The opportunity offers a contract for a period of 6 months for an experienced individual who has experience of working within a fast paced environment. You will be instrumental in supporting the current finance team whilst the business goes under some internal restructure.
Purchase Ledger Clerk Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily processing of invoices
- Processing employee expense claims
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing travel invoices for the firm
- VAT reclamations
- Dealing with supplier and employee enquiries
- General administration, including filing
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Previous purchase ledger experience preferably within a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Immediately available or available at short notice
- Intermediate excel skills
- Good customer service skills
This is a fast paced role for an experienced purchase ledger clerk to join a business who are thriving in the current market. If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact Emily Gould on .
Elevation Accountancy & Finance a division of Elevation Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.
- accounts payable
- purchase ledger clerk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job