Purchase Ledger/Accounts Assistant required to join a well-established organisation based in Salford.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has Accounts Payable experience and wants to gain more experience in all-round accounts.
The role is paying £18,000.00 - £23,000.00 + bonus and 22 days annual leave.
As a Purchase Ledger you will be responsible for:
- Processing high volume invoices
- Checking invoices and resolving issues
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Query resolution
You will also be given additional duties such as:
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with month end
The Purchase Ledger successful candidate you must:
- Have previous Purchase Ledger experience
- Be qualified or studying AAT or equivalent
- Have experience using SAGE
- Have good Excel skills - vlookups, pivot tables
- Have commercial awareness
- Be highly organised
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work off own initiative
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job