My client based in Tyseley are looking for recruit 2 new roles due to expansion.
This is fast paced, high volume purchase ledger role, so you will need similar experience.
The role will include:
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and orders.
- Release invoices in preparation for payment.
- Interaction with relevant department / supplier in order to resolve queries.
- Pro active query management and resolution for supplier accounts.
- Ensure correct paperwork is received to meet VAT rules and regulations.
- Ensuring accuracy and self-checking of work.
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements within deadlines.
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details.
- Bank account details must be received in writing and checked and countersigned by PL Manager.
- Relevant photocopying / filling of invoices when required.
Look for a new challenge apply now.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.