Page Personnel are now recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the accountancy team of a well established national professional services company based in Scunthorpe.
This well established professional services business have built up a remarkable reputation and due to expansion are now looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the finance team of 10 based in Scunthorpe.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for, but not limited to: inputting purchase invoices, reconciling invoices to supplier statements and producing monthly payment lists, dealing with various queries, posting invoices to the purchase ledger, processing BACs and CHAPs payments and other ad hoc duties as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a purchase ledger position - Essential
- Strong communication skills - Essential
- Good strong Excel skills - Essential
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team - Essential
£18,000 - £22,000 + Free On-site Parking + Working Hours 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday + Pension Plan + Other Great Benefits
- Purchase Ledger Clerk; Accounts Payable; Accounts; payments processing clerk; international payments
- national payments