Purchase Ledger Clerk - Part Time
Location : Preston
Salary: Up to £18,000 PRO RATAD
Job Type: 9am-3pm 5 days per week, Permanent
Our market leading, globally recognised client is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk with great attention to detail to be based in their Preston Office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established business. You will get exposure to a fast-paced accounts environment- with the chance to develop your skills over time.
- Matching, batching and coding invoices.
- Checking monthly statements/adjustments
- Processing supplier payments.
- Supplier reconciliations.
- Dealing with suppliers and resolving queries.
- Ad-hoc duties to assist the managing Director.
Ideally you will:
- Be used to processing high volumes of invoices.
- IT literate with strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Have experience of working as part of a team
- Great attention to detail
If you are interested in this role please send your CV over to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job