This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of ambitions personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Our client based on the outskirts of Grantham, who are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their small team on a full time permanent basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
General Admin Duties
- Processing post and email correspondence
- Answering the telephone
- Dealing with customer collections and delivery drivers dropping off goods
Ledger Clerk Duties
- Making up the banking
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Entering Cheques/BACS payments
- Producing timely debtors lists
- Keeping customers records updated
- Processing/Producing delivery tickets
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook would be advantageous.
- Well Organised
- Proven experience within a ledger team
- Private Health Care
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Open to Flexible working hours for the right individual
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.