Purchase Ledger Clerk / Trafford Park / Salary - £20K / Permanent
Purchase Ledger Clerk required to work for an expanding, well established property company in Trafford Park.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
* Posting Purchase Ledger invoices.
* Purchase Ledger payment terms are met and not exceeded
* Supplier Statements reconciliations
* Supplier queries and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
* VAT regulation compliance
* Weekly cheque runs
* Monthly bacs runs
* Keeping control of the aged creditors and dealing with any debit balance accounts
* Setting up new suppliers, verifying their details
* Chasing Proof of deliveries on a weekly basis
* Build and maintain effective working relationships, internally and externally
* Processing Employee Expenses
* Dealing with Petty Cash
* Ad Hoc duties when required
* Minimum 1 years experience in Purchase Ledger
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to use own initiative
* Ability to work cross-functionally
* Team player
This is a rare opportunity for someone who has a minimum of 1 years purchase ledger experience, to work in a genuinely exciting and growing company.
Contact James at Search Consultancy on /
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.