We are actively seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk for a market leading company in Crewe. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful business on a permanent basis, with genuine opportunities for career progression and development.
The main duties include:
- To be responsible for the processing of invoices and credit notes
- To be able to identify and reconcile invoice queries
- To ensure credit notes are obtained from the supplier where applicable
- To ensure supplier accounts and queries are kept as up to date as possible
- To raise and process payments where necessary
- To reconcile Supplier statements on a monthly basis
- To process Reports such as Aged Summary on a monthly basis
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Purchase Ledger experience
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Annual bonus
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Staff discounts
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful and rapidly growing company!
Apply on line now or email your CV to email@example.com, or call Glenn Fyfe on 01244 408 790 for more details.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job