Purchase Ledger Administrator - Maidstone - £14ph - Immediate Start
Duration: 6 months
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchase Ledger Administrator to join this leading insurance specialist firm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* You will be processing invoices working on their system (Complete) and finance system (Dynamics) - Full training will be given.
* The over-view and general ledger approval of the Group's employee expense claims (in line with Group Travel and Expense Policy and delegated authority matrix)
* Creation and maintenance of employee accounts
* Timely resolution of employee expense queries
* Creation of employee expense BACS runs in line with Group SLA deliverables
* Other Ad-hoc standard purchase ledger responsibilities as and when required
Team size - 13
What you'll need:
* Attention to detail.
* Organised and able to prioritise.
* If you have worked in insurance this.
* Responsible and reliable
* A quick learner who can retain information,
* process driven and accurate,
* Used to high level of volume and has the self-confidence to assist an offshore employee expense input team.
* Some level of experience in employee expenses would be advantageous but not essential.
What you'll receive:
* A long term temp assignment
* Competitive Pay
* Accrued holiday pay
* Excellent experience within a company who believe in getting the best out of their employees
Are you the right person for the job? Then please apply below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- "purchase ledger" OR "purchasing" OR "payroll"