Chase and Holland have an exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join a fast-growing distribution company based in York. This role offers a great opportunity to join their commercial team working closely with the Finance and Supply Chain teams. You will be working in the warehouse with your fellow colleagues.
Duties of the Purchase Leger Administrator will include:
- Performing purchase ledger invoice reconciliations and investigating invoice discrepancies
- Coordinate invoice payments between vendors and finance
- Provide general Accounts Payable support to the Supply Chain and Finance teams
- Engaging in vendor management
- Expediting outstanding credit/debit notes
- Entry of data into ERP and Accounting system
- Liaising very closely with the Planers/Buyers to ensure accurate recording of data
The ideal Purchase Ledger Administrator will:
- Have experience of using ERP systems and/or accounting systems
- Ideally have experience of working both within purchase ledger and purchasing
- Have attention to detail and be IT literate, including Microsoft Excel
- Possess excellent analytical and communication skills
- Be self-motivated, determined and be driven to develop within the role
This is a great opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to play a key role in a vibrant, friendly and enthusiastic supply chain team within a very successful business that is expanding.
The company is offering a great remuneration package and genuine opportunities to develop your career.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job