Are you an experienced auditor of Public Sector organisations interested in working for the number one provider of public sector audit services to local government and the NHS?
Are you looking to develop a career in a supportive business that offers a flexible and supportive working environment, varied work and career progression?
Office bases include Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, Preston, Carlisle.
- As an auditor for local government and the NHS you will play a key role in audit assignments, working with an experienced team of public sector professionals spending time at your clients premises.
- You will have the opportunity to attend and participate in client meetings with senior members of our clients workforce, including Chief Executives and Finance Directors
- You will be trusted to oversee all aspects of audit following receipt of the draft financial statements, assuming overall responsibility for allocating work to other members of the audit team.
- We will ask you to complete audit work on complex risk areas
- You will support our work on value for money reviews for a portfolio of clients
Who we're looking for:
- You will have experience of leading audits of varying sizes across a range of public sector bodies including health and local government
- A genuine interest in our clients with an ability to confidently discuss business challenges and needs
- External Audit
- Local Government
- Public Sector Accounting