Pub Manager - Rutland
Pub Manager - Rutland £24K + Live in Available on Site
Our client is recruiting a Pub / Bar Manager for their pub in Rutland. This is an opportunity where support is available to develop your business knowledge and experience.
The Role - Pub Manager
Managing all aspects of the pub business
- Developing the menu and drinks offering
- Recruiting staff
- Training and development of the team
- Achieving agreed revenues and profit margins.
- Already working as a Bar Manager
- Able to develop business in a village pub environment
- Stable work history essential
- Develops good relationships with customers and suppliers
- You will be someone who loves working in a busy environment and is hands on
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £24,000
- Live in accommodation possible
- 28 days holiday
To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview, apply and send your CV now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'