Are you a Site Engineer with experience working on bridges? Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for the above to work on a rail project in Kent!
No setting out is involved in this position, mainly logistics, paperwork and management.
- Attractive rates
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a prestigious rail project
- A chance to work for one of the biggest main contractors currently in the UK
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct ITPs and the occasional Work Package Plan
- Managing the Civils contractor
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Raising of technical queries
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- PTS Card
- Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working within the rail environment
- CSCS card
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates!
For more information submit your CV or call Beth Staley at Randstad CPE London on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.