Psychologist Roodlane Medical
Part-Time Psychologist Positions at Roodlane Medical
HCA Primary Care is a large and growing provider of healthcare services to the Corporate Market and private individuals.
We work closely with our clients on the key agenda of workplace mental health and we have a strong emotional wellbeing team which offers a wide range of services across our branded businesses, Roodlane Medical and Blossoms Healthcare. As part of this we offer psychology and CBT based therapies.
The success of our provision in this space means that we are looking to grow our professional team providing services to private patients and corporate client employees in the Banking, Professional Services, Technology, and Legal sectors.
Would you like to be part of this exciting company and make a real difference in workplace mental health?
We are looking for part-time and full-time Psychologists to join our growing team at Roodlane Medical.
Reward & recognition– We reward your commitment in delivering the highest standard of care with generous and competitive benefits such as our contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 247.5hrs holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell. We invest in your career development with clear career pathways and access to further education. We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
As a Psychologist you will:
- provide psychological assessment and plan individualised treatment plans and therapy
- manage a caseload of adult patients for a wide range of emotional and mental health difficulties including depression, anxiety, stress, obsessive compulsive disorders and addictions
- have the opportunity to lead educational events
Skills & Experience
To apply for this role you will need to:
- be accredited with an HCPC
- be in personal supervision with an accredited supervisor
- ideally have experience of working on a clinical basis in a therapeutic setting within private healthcare or corporate industry
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'