PRT Technical Pensions Trainer
Learning & Development Consultant to facilitate people development through the identification, provision and delivery of a range of product, technical and skills based training programs to Legal & General Retirement staff, in order to ensure that the customer, business and regulatory requirements of the department are satisfied
- Define, develop and deliver a strategy that enables the business to maintain access to suitable trained and competent staff and is aligned to L&G’s Treating Customers Fairly policy.
- To produce training material programs according to a schedule, gaining approval and sign off from the appropriate areas.
- To deliver an appropriate range of training for group or individuals. This entails delivery of skills; product, technical or IT based programmes to all levels in the department.
- To liaise with Team Leaders to ensure suitable follow-up work is allocated immediately after training delivery and for sufficiently sustained decisions thereafter to ensure consolidated learning and escalate problems accordingly.
- To produce Management Information for quality and training results for publication within the department.
- To act as a product/technical adviser to management and team members and to ensure own knowledge of regulation and product changes is constantly updated to be able to further advise the department.
- To provide guidance and developmental support to existing Work Place Trainers within the area.
- Document all team and individual records in the agreed format for internal regulatory standards of the Conduct of Business Sourcebook (COBS) and Training and Competence (T+C) guidelines.
- Full involvement in disciplinary procedures, remuneration decisions and performance management. Will regularly deputise for the CSM and represent the department at senior internal and external meetings.
- To manage the team in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures, including the Partnership Agreement, so that the team’s business objectives are achieved consistently
- Excellent knowledge of Defined Benefit pension schemes and benefit structures is essential
- Excellent knowledge of pension and retirement solutions is essential
- L&D or HR Level 3 Qualification (CIPD or equivalent) desirable
- Attain a minimum CII or PMI qualification
- Ability to practically apply learning methodologies in a workplace environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of distance learning, eLearning methodologies and other blended learning concepts
- Knowledge of regulatory and legislative requirements that impact on business areas and its customers (e.g. Data Security, Financial Crime, Money Laundering, Complaint Handling, etc)
- Experience in representing your business area in change projects that requires product, process or systems development
- Appropriate computer literacy, including Microsoft applications that enables the design, delivery and MI reporting of L&D related activity
- Proactively drive up own performance by demonstrating an awareness of developments in new training methodologies, technologies, financial services and Legal & General
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days’ (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'