An exciting opportunity to join a world renowned laboratory in the North West!
Are you an accomplished scientist with a wealth of experience in Protein Characterisation? Do you have experience in a regulated laboratory? Are you proficient in using LC-MS instrumentation? If so, this could be the role for you!
You will join a world class team within a leading pharmaceutical contract research lab, analysing biological samples using state of the art LCMS technology. Using your sound knowledge of Protein Chemistry, you will provide LCMS expertise to the team for the analysis of proteins and peptides as well as method development and validation.
Successful candidates must have:
- Significant experience of protein sequencing / structure
- Method development experience on LC-MS and LC-MS/MS instruments
- Experience in a regulated laboratory environment (GxP)
- Strong communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
Apply to VRS now for this incredible opportunity!
Key Words: LCMS, LC-MS, LC/MS, LC/LC-MS, Protein, Characterisation, Peptide, Oligonucleotides, Biochemistry, Biological, Chemistry, Analytical, Manchester, North West