Huntswood, a Best Companies Employer, is the UK's leading specialist resourcing and consultancy firm focused on governance, risk and compliance in the areas of regulatory conduct and financial crime.
We are recruiting for a Propositions Executive to join our Marketing team. The role is based in Reading, Berkshire with UK travel/assignments.
Salary up to £26,000 per annum.
Reporting to: Propositions Manager
Location: Reading based
The role of the propositions team is to:
- ensure all new product and proposition developments are aligned to the Huntswood strategy
- provide a framework for prioritisation and proposition development
- monitor and track performance of all new and existing propositions
- provide delivery support for proposition development
- deliver an appropriate suite of product marketing collateral
The role of the Propositions Executive is to support the delivery of new propositions. The Propositions executive will work on one or more propositions to support all stages of the development process from research and business case development through to design, build and launch. Each project will be different and the role will be flexible and agile to meet the needs of the specific proposition.
The role will require close and continuous dialogue with the Proposition Owners, Sales, Project Management and other internal Huntswood functions.Job description
- Competitor and market research to inform the initial stages of proposition definition.
- Developing new services and propositions as allocated by the Propositions Manager through the prioritisation process.
- Support all stages of the product development process including but not limited to: research, business case development, design, build, testing, internal communications, training and launch.
- Responsible for project management and reporting on allocated initiatives.
- Proactive dialogue and stakeholder management with across a wide variety of internal Huntswood functions.
- A good understanding of the proposition development process and experience of bringing new products to market.
- Flexibility and a 'can-do' attitude.
- Attention to detail in producing MI and reporting.
- Confident communicator at all levels of the organisation, with the ability to work collaboratively across different areas of the business as required.
- Very strong organisational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and activities across multiple, simultaneous projects.
To work with, Huntswood's employees are described as dependable, driven and collaborative. The job holder should be able to demonstrate they are;
- Confidential, reliable and genuine
- Dynamic, passionate and determined
- Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."