Role: Property Sales Manager
Sector: Estate Agency
Location: Hale, Trafford (Greater Manchester)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (dependent upon experience) + car + uncapped commission
Estate Agency Property Sales Manager, Multi Branch Independent, Up To £30,000 + Company Car + Strong Bonus.
Our client is one of the North Wests leading independent Estate Agencies with branches throughout Manchester, Cheshire and Derbyshire. They are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager working from their well-established and successful Hale branch in Trafford, Greater Manchester.
The ideal candidate will be professional and extremely proactive in their approach; highly enthusiastic and ambitious with a natural ability to sell. The successful candidate must have experience within the industry, previous experience of managing a team and a strong proven track record of valuing properties.
- Day to day management of the sales team
- Conduct property valuations
- Carry out valuations
- Arrange viewings and accompany clients to view properties
- Liaise with sellers, buyers and solicitors
- Promote company brand to gain further instructions
- Assist the branch Sales Negotiators and oversee the progression of sales
- Keep a close eye on the local market in order to recognise new business opportunities
- Work closely with the Directors to achieve company goals and objectives
You must already be an experienced Sales Manager with a property background with a clear passion for property and a good knowledge of the local area.
- Experience in residential sales or lettings
- Able to manage a team, motivate and lead by example
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience of conducting Market Appraisals and instructing properties on to the market
- A high level of commercial awareness
- Able to work to targets
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work independently
- A full UK driving licence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Sales Manager looking to join an extremely successful independent estate agency group. For further information apply online and one of our team will be in touch to discuss the role.
- Sales Negotiator
- Senior Sales Negotiator
- Property Sales Manager
- Estate Agency Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'