Our client is a fast-growing property development company, based in central London. They research, buy, and develop property all around London, generating returns based on planning arbitrage, development returns, marketing knowledge and buying at auction to sell on the main market.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
No one day is the same!
Some of the things you can expect to be doing: Assisting with office management and HR duties. Visiting our sites to ensure properties are staged and well kept. Assisting in sales progression and property Management. This is the perfect opportunity to be involved in all aspects on the property development process.
You will be managing the sales operations – keeping a furniture inventory, managing handymen and ensuring they have the materials they need to complete their tasks, arranging sales valuations, supporting conveyancing once a sale has been agreed, and tenants and leaseholders with queries in an after sales capacity.
- Keep in touch with “Help to buy” to be aware of required updates in the process;
- Arrange valuations for properties;
- Dress property with furniture and decorative items;
- Visit properties to report progress and work outstanding;
- Liaise with Estate Agents;
- Provide sales contracts and legal documentation;
- Manage final snagging issues;
- Deal with all tenants enquiries from rented properties;
- Deal with general enquiries from lawyers.
- Extremely well organised
- Enjoys getting numerous tasks done
- Strong communication skills
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'