EA Recruitment has been instructed by our client, a very well established estate agency to recruit a Property Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a company that is fast paced and rewarding company.
- The ideal candidate would be organised, motivated, energetic and with great communication, administrative and problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the lettings and property management process, as well as relevant legislation and regulations, and ability to implement changes and ensure compliance are key.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, general computer skills, attention to detail, ability to write well and work to deadlines are a must.
- Experience with property management software (VECO preferred), an understanding of lettings accounting and ARLA qualification (Level 3) would be desirable.
- Educated to degree level or in the alternative have relevant experience.
- Managing a portfolio of properties and record keeping.
- Preparing properties for letting, dealing with referencing and utility companies.
- Producing and administering lettings paperwork, and serving notices.
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, contractors, managing agents and insurance companies.
- Sourcing contractors and purchases for landlords.
- Dealing with renewals, inventory companies and deposits.
- Administering keys.
- Conducting property inspections, compiling reports and communicating with clients.
- Assisting with lettings accounting.
- Providing coverage and working in a team oriented fashion with the rest of the office and helping with other aspects of the business.
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6pm
- Property Maintenance
- Property Management