Location: NW London
Salary: £ 28,000 -£ 33,000
My client is successful, global Real Estate Company, expanding their property management team due to business growth.
The main focus of the role is to provide an outstanding customer service to Landlords and Tenants.
Communicating effectively with all parties as well as contractors and team members and recording all work progress on the property management system.
- Checking and preparing properties for new tenancies
- Meeting new tenants at the start of the tenancy
- Ensuring all new tenancies get off to the best start
- Preparing welcome packs and management information forms
- Carrying out midterm inspections and compiling reports
- Managing end of tenancy matters to include liaising with Head Office and conducting a termination visit
- Checking completed works as required
- Reporting to Landlord and Tenant
- Ensure all management systems are kept up to date and maintained
- Ensure that only approved and suitable contractors are instructed
- Raise work-orders for all works
- Obtain risk assessments and method statements for works
- Process all invoices
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Refer works to other departments if appropriate
- Achieving set KPI’s
- Create quality reports with recommendation to Landlords
- Ideally be ARLA qualified/achieved the NFOPP Technical Award
- Previous relevant experience a must
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong service "ethic"
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Customer Service
- Property Management
- Tenancy Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'