Our Client, a leading property management company with over 50 years of experience managing a varied portfolio of block developments across the UK are now looking for a Property Manager to join their growing team.
- Managing a portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules.
- Assisting the Head of property management to provide a full professional property management services for a portfolio of freehold/leasehold developments and individual properties on behalf of freehold clients, Developers and liaising with Resident Management Companies and proactively manage them in accordance with the terms of management agreement /SLA.
- Assisting the Head of property management to manage in relation to company targets of income and service delivery.
- Handling leaseholders enquiries appertaining to the development.
- Responding to correspondence/emails including those from Directors, lessees and tenants.
- Attending residents AGMs and directors meetings, and raise fees where applicable; issue draft minutes to Directors.
- Writing to lessees/tenants/letting agents in relation to any matters which may contravene the terms of the lease, i.e. noise/nuisance, satellite dishes, untaxed vehicles, pets, etc. and set up files for any lease breach.
- Preparing service charge budget in accordance with the terms of the leases and Transfer; and issue draft budgets prior to the year end to Directors for consideration and approval
- Ensuring all properties in the portfolio are insured including dealing with all claims, renewals and enquiries regarding the policy.
- Contacting contractors to ascertain whether they are able to carry out works and issue work order and monitoring contractors
- Monitoring expenditure to ensure sufficient funds are available to cover all necessary repairs/works.
The Person: To apply you MUST have 2+ years consistent experience of managing a portfolio of residential blocks who is ambitious and wanted to grow and become a Senior Property Manager in the next 12 months.
You must also possess a good understanding of Residential Property Management legislation be able to prioritise workloads and work well under pressure. The successful candidate will have good communication skills both written and verbal to work and liaise with Contractors/Tenants/Landlords and RMC's.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN CAR AND DRIVE.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.