A highly regarded Law Firm in Southampton with an excellent local reputation. The firm offers a full range of legal service including business and private client matters. Through excellent legal advice and really understanding their clients needs, they are one of the leading firms in Southampton and have a personal aspect to their service with an outstanding reputation.
The firm is now looking for an experienced Property Litigation Solicitor with over 2 years PQE and strong experience dealing with a mixed caseload. This opportunity is excellent for somebody who is keen to develop their experience and deal with complex matters.
There is clear progression for the right candidate with a change to go into senior positions with the support of the Partners. This is a fast paced role and requires a Solicitor who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty. In return, you will be given a leading remuneration package and a great work life balance.
- Experience in all aspects of Property Litigation
- Commercial Litigation is desirable but not essential
- Ability to handle a caseload of property litigation files from instruction to completion
- A good education and legal training
- Excellent client care skills and the ability to build and maintain client relationships
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- Real Estate
- Commercial Property Litigation