Role: Property Lawyers
I am currently looking for hardworking and experienced Property Lawyers to join a growing Property Department that has gone from strength to strength within a very well-established and highly regarded mutli-service law firm based in Buckinghamshire.
You will be responsible for managing your own full and varied caseload of range of Residential Property and Commercial Property transactions, handling high volumes of transactions at any one time and dealing with multifaceted and complex transactions.
Candidates must be commercially focused, with excellent communication skills, an ability to work independently with minimal supervision with a flair for negotiation and relationship building, and be comfortable in providing independent advice.
On offer is a competitive salary, career progression in a firm with a progressive and proactive approach to training in a friendly, professional working environment.
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified Property solicitor of 2+ PQE or Legal Executive
- Extensive experience dealing with a range of Residential and Commercial Property transactions including more complex matters
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage own caseload with minimum supervision
- Experience dealing with Property Development work would be highly desirable
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.