A rare opportunity has arisen for a Property Lawyer to join our clients’ specialist firm in Burton-On-Trent.
Our client is seeking a qualified Property Lawyer or Trainee Property Lawyer who is looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to progress and develop long-term.
Key duties will include:
- Processing residential property transactions
- Managing own caseload/files
- Liaise with other Lawyers, Estate Agents and third parties
- Progress cases and chase to ensure completion within set timescales
- Assess risks on transactions
- Providing legal advice
- Evaluate Anti Money Laundering information.
- Identify any further legal services that a client may require
- Bill clients
- Ensure notes and files are kept up to date at all times
- Working towards KPI’s
- Carrying out checks on files to ensure all are complete and contain all required documentation and signatures
File complexity will depend on your experience.
To be successful for this position, you must have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal and must provide and outstanding and professional service to all parties. Additionally, our client is seeking a Property Lawyer who has a positive outlook and great problem-solving skills too.
- CLC Licence for Property Lawyers
- Council of Licensed Conveyancers
A Law Degree or completed PLC only, may also be considered, dependent on the individual.
This company has a fantastic Training department where further progression and develop will be available.
In return, our client is offering a competitive basic salary of £18,000 - £31,000, dependent on experience and on target earnings of £25,000 - £36,000 (again, dependent on experience).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company and continue a long-term career within Property Law.
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.