Central London based newly formed private property development and investment company are continuing with their rapid growth and require someone at the beginning of their career in property development.
There is great potential for an existing Development Manager or Junior Planner with at least 1 years experience to take on the role and support the Managing Director in acquiring and developing new sites.
You must understand the full development process including experience of planning within the London boroughs as well as a comprehensive understanding of the full construction process.
- Must be willing to work as part of a small team and be self motivated and able to manage themselves.
- Good understanding of the development process and planning system & council policies.
- Geographical familiarity with Central & Outer London
- Able to work on own initiative with the drive to take ownership of projects.
- Exceptional negotiating and influencing skills
- Knowledge and use of business contacts land owners and speculators and key players in property development.
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you.
- Development Management
- Land Acquisition
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job