A dynamic organisation with modern and exciting offices in the city centre is looking for a Property Coordinator to assist with their large portfolio and manage the day to day management of their properties. Alongside this you will be supporting the director with wider office coordination, client networking and marketing.
The successful individual will be proactive, positive and confident with a can-do attitude!
The role will primarily involve:
- Managing tenancy administration ensuring all utility and contact details are up to date.
- Following up on property enquiries and chasing up any missing information.
- Updating the website with advertising available properties.
- Completing various correspondence with local authorities and agents.
- Assisting with corporate events and managing the logistics.
- Booking travel and hotel arrangements for the director.
- General property administration such as recording meter readings, liaising with suppliers, monitoring rent reviews and preparing lease documents.
You may be encouraged to get involved in networking and marketing alongside your property administration duties, so this role is deal for an out-going, cheerful and sociable individual who enjoys variation!
Alongside your ability to communicate at all levels, you must be a skilled administrator with good IT skills (Excel) alongside exposure in professional services. If you have an interest in developing into property management this may be a great foot in the door!
To register your interest, please submit your CV via this advert. If you want to find out more about Katie Bard’s application processes, please contact Kathryn on 0121_633_4443. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'