* Providing Administrative Support to the Sales team
* Diary management, arranging meetings and viewings
* Property administration, coordinating sales memorandums and contracts
* Typing of property details, emails and correspondence
* Marketing coordination, updating social media, advertising new properties online, arranging photography of properties and liaising with marketing companies
* Arranging company events and outings
* Updating in-house database
Candidates applying must have previous experience working within the Property sector. This is an opportunity for a confident Property Administrator to join a leading Property Company where no two days will be the same. This role is Monday-Friday.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
- Estate Agents
- Property Administrator
- Property Management Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'